Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sabotage

Four-hundred years ago, on the planet Earth, workers who felt their livelihood threatened by automation, flung their wooden shoes, called sabo, into the machines to stop them . . . hence the word: sabotage.
Lt. Valeris – Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

I feel that I continue to sabotage my weight loss efforts. I need to re-loose about 20 pounds off of my 6’2 endomorphic frame. I do really well in the morning and afternoon because I am at work. It’s only after dinner do I struggle with the “I’m bored ergo I want to eat.” My downfalls in the past has been an acute addiction to sugary cereals and PB&Js. Last night was some really, really salty Wheat Thins while watching last week’s “Jericho.” Usually, Mondays and Tuesdays are my loosing days with the rest of the week being maintaining days. Fudge.

No comments: