I almost made the blogging faux pas of not posting on the first day of the New Year. Seriously, what do I have to say that would be of any interest? Not much.
- Dick Clark needs to retire. After watching 15 minutes of "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve," I believe it is time for "America's Oldest Teenager," now 78, to pass the mantle onto the heir apparent, Ryan Seacrest. Dick has carried this torch long enough.
- Do Hindus ever have it "up to here" with Organized Religion?
- I only read two books in the past six months: 1776 and World War Z. I need to pick up the pace this year.
- I hate that the shows I like get cancelled. However, keep in mind that I am quoting "Buckaroo Banzai" on my site.
- Movies don't have the same attraction for me as they did back in the eighties.
- I am ditching DirecTV for Cable.
- I hope this is the year that Alan starts a blog. I really do.
- This is the year I go to Seattle (I hope).
- The gang should plan a summer get together.
- I am looking forward to turning forty in May. I went through my anxiety about it two years ago. I am over it.
So, there you are: much ado about nothing.
Happy New Year.