Monday, October 20, 2008

New Toy

On Saturday, I bought a new toy: a Laptop Computer.

It was defintely a want. And, as Dave would say, I am debt free, I have an emergency fund fully funded and I can pay for in cash. Still, I was a little bit sad when they took Uncle Benjamin away.

I came upstairs to finish off the last episode of Spaced (I think Simon Peg is just the kind of guy I would like to hang out with and have a pint of cider with), and do a little web surfing at the same time. You know what? Laptops are incredibly hot on the bottom side. Uncomfortably so.

I am thinking that I can conserver electricity this winter by using my laptop as a bed warmer. Right before it's time to retire, I will fire it up and stick it down at the foot of the bed to keep the tootsies warm.

Hopefully I don't stay up all night Facebooking (crap, another verb).

1 comment:

Rick said...

My warm lap and I are going to bed.