Sunday, March 05, 2006

Missing in Action!

Hey Gang!

Many apologies that I have not blogged all week. When I first started in January, my blog time was right after I ate my cereal in the morning. Unfortunately, this was also my bible study time. You can see where this is going. I allowed the time that I set aside for God, and used it for something else. This week has been especially difficult, because I am taking a discipleship class and this week it has been on Baptism. Each week I am to be "familiar" with three verses. In the first two lessons these have been singe verse scriptures, but this week it has been Romans 6:1-7, Mark 3:13-17 and Acts 6:36-39. I have been busy memorizing the passages. And, I have some blogging to do on Romans 6, because man, that passage is all about me.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: