Friday, October 12, 2007

Debt is Dumb

I think debt is a dumb idea that has been sold to us as a necessary part of life. I like how the New American Standard puts it: The borrower becomes the lender's slave. I am particularly anti-credit card, as it is one of the easiest method to get an unsecured loan (try it at Kohl's. You can get one while you check out). I closed and cut up my last card this past March, and have not used a credit card since last November. My goal is to one day have a credit scar, er, score of 0.

Seriously.

Wanna know more, check this out:



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Chuck, just fired up a blog. Thought I'd give it a try. I've really enjoyed reading you guys' blogs and want to keep in better touch than I have in the past. Check out c17daddy.blogspot.com. It's a work in progress...