Saturday, October 20, 2007

My 10 Things

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago tonight, I was watching Father of the Bride II. I only remember that because my daughter was born the next morning, and I could not get the music out of my head/
2. What were you doing one year ago?
Trying to reseed my lawn and begin and honest attempt at learning how to mange the verge.
3. What are five snacks you enjoy?
Ah, easy one. That would be Dry Roasted Peanuts, Popcorn, Goobers, Kettle Chips and Chipwich
4. What are five songs that you know the lyrics to?
Unfortunately, these will mostly be songs by Sting or the Police: Moon over Bourbon Street, Every Little Thing She Does is Magic, Walking on the Moon, So Lonely, All This Time.
5. Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Again, somewhat easy, but perhaps rather boring. Finish my Emergency Fund, Make sure retirement is funded, fund the kids college, pay of the mortgage, Live like no one else.
6. Name five bad habits.
Late night snacking, spending too much time on the computer, procrastinating, eating too quickly, drink too much coffee
7. What are five things you like to do?
Watch movies, read books, spend time on the computer (see above), play video games, spend time with the girls (all three of them)
8. What are your five favorite toys?
XBox 360, Tom Tom, Tivo, Harmony Remote, Darth Tater
9. What are five things you would never wear?
Speedo, Leather Pants, Muscle Shirt, Low Rider Jeans, Ghostbuster T-Shirt
10. Name five things you hate to do.
Go to the Mall, Fill out Status Reports, Work on the weekends, Anything involving a ladder, Scrub Pans




Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Rick said...

Hey, Chuck - I think you messed up #6. It said five BAD habits.

... I've got a bad habit of doing that.

Chuck said...

I thought about you when I put that one down.

Steve said...

Did you think of me when you mentioned leather pants with the Ghostbusters t-shirt? I think that's what I wore to prom.

Loved the "Father of the Bride II" comment right before the birth of your daughter. Makes it extra special, doesn't it? Tim McGraw has a song called "My Little Girl" fromt the movie "Flicka." I'm sure your girls have seen it judging by their love of horses. That song brings a tear to my eye every single time I hear it.