Monday, August 27, 2007

Preventive Maintenance

I was all dressed and ready to go this morning, when I felt the dreaded twinge of pain in my neck. It wasn't nearly as bad as it has been when I have had to get muscle relaxers, but I thought I use the heating pad treatment. I did get a chance to watch GMA's "Back to School" feature. The topic was purchasing a laptop for your 5th, 10th and College student. The slant was you need to purchase for your child. When interviewing the different age groups what they use the computer for, you heard: games, music, chatting with friends, movies and an essay. I guess our kids will just have to use the same old computer they used last year (and the year before).


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Rick said...

My wife did the same thing yesterday. Perfectly fine - til she got out of the shower and pulled a deltoid or whatever the shoulders in your upper back are. Good pills, though.