Friday, August 18, 2006

Bahama Mama Enema

Today was my last "summer friday" at work. During the summer, I get a half day every other friday. It's a great perk. I took the girls to "Ocean Breeze Water park" for an afternoon of water slides and wave pools. What a blast! I have not gotten on a slide since I was in middle school. Now, of course, I am really sore. There were two rides that really left an impression. The first was called the Hurricane: you drop down an enclosed tube and are deposited into what I can only describe as a sink. You spiral in the sink and finally are deposited through a hole in the center. It's fast, and you get disoriented quickly. The second was a long and fast ride called "The Bahama Mama." Before going down, you are instructed to cross your legs and cross your arms over your chest. The reason for crossing your legs became clear to me only after I received my "Bahama Mama Enema." Still, other than feeling really really clean now, we had a great time.

1 comment:

Rick said...

"Using the whole fist there, Doc?... Moon River..."

"I didn't find anything unusual, Mr. Babar."

"Well, I'm sure it's not for a lack of looking."