Saturday, May 05, 2007

It's May Already

Where in the world did this year go? I know that I have been very busy at work, but I honestly can not believe that I turn 39 in two weeks. For some reason, 38 was that wake up age for me. I remember my Dad when he was 38 because that was the same year that George Rogers won the Heisman Trophy back in 1980. Rogers wore the number 38 jersey (see...there was a connection).

Regarding my decisions about leading a small group, I decided to not take the group over. I do not think I would ever feel "ready" to lead a group, so that is not my reason. It boiled down to the fact that Cindy and I are the youngest in the group (by 15 years at least). How do I relate life experience with them? They have already been where I am. Instead, we are officially in the "visiting" stage, but we are going to a class that is in our age group.

Big news on the work front (and the cause of me loosing sanity) is that it looks like that my application is going to be localized in several languages world wide. I've never done anything to this scale and, while it does scare me, I am excited about the experience once we get through this.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Wow, you're old.