Friday, January 09, 2009

Silent Night

Ah, but you must be thinking "Chuck, it is January, and Christmas was last month." To which I would reply, "Yes, you are correct. However, my kids are at Church at a Kid Thing and Cindy and I are home alone, enjoying a silent night."

Ok, so, here is how lame we are when we are trying to be bad when there are no kids around.

Cindy comes over with coupons for 2 "Cold Stone" ice creams for five bucks. No kids around, and all she can think about is ice cream!!??

I love that lady.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Arlene and I hit the sack at 9:00 on a Friday night several weeks ago...to sleep! We are all getting old, my friend.

Nick B said...

Nick and I went out for Mexican and were in bed asleep by 9:15! That's how "bad" we are with no kids around!! We are so lame!!