Friday, March 31, 2006

Yea, Friday

TGIF!


I love Fridays because it’s the end of the work week, and I look forward to “Movies and Pizza” with the Family. Tonight: Benji – The Hunted. I’ve never seen a Benji Movie, so we’ll see how that goes. I need to finish up ½ an episode of Buck Rodgers and the Fantastic Four. I’ve been sitting on “Titanic” for over a month.

What movie always makes you laugh? I guess I’d have to go with “Three Amigos.” I first saw the boys in 1986, and to this day, I think every little plane in the sky is a male plane. Stupid, I know, but, stupid makes me laugh.

Dusty Bottoms: Time for plan B. Plan A was to break into El Guapo's fortress.
Carmen: And that you have done, now what?
Dusty Bottoms: Well we really dont have a plan B. We didn't expect for the first plan to work. Sometimes you can overplan these things.

So, what is your “goto” movie for a sure fire laugh?

5 comments:

Rick said...

fletch.

"using the whole fist there, doc?"

brilliant.

James said...

FLETCH had so many good lines...but one movie I turn to always for a laugh (Stooges aside) is the Inspector Clouseau movie with Peter Sellers, A SHOT IN THE DARK. The nudist camp scene is priceless!

James said...

Might I add that occasionally I will put in the THREE AMIGOS dvd and just watch the musical number, "My Little Buttercup."

Todd R. Vick said...

I concur with everyone. Fletch & A Shot in the Dark are brilliant classic laugh fests. I also turn to the Amigos as well as the Stooges for a few laughs. But to answer the question, my all time "goto" movie for laughs is Ghostbusters. Bill Murray's wit has always been a favorite of mone.

Chuck said...

Benji the Hunted was nice for about 10 minutes. After that, I lost total interest. Last Night, Cindy and I finally watched Titanic. Clearplay took out the naughty words and scenes (although we still skipped the sketch and the car scene). Glad to finally get this in the mail.