Monday, July 17, 2006

Back to Normal

So, the week off is over and it's back to the routine. Getting on the scales this morning, I have found some new friends that I will need to shake off, so, I am pulling out my points tracker and making sure I have time to exercise during the day. Luckily, this Friday is a half day for me, and Cindy and I are going out on a date Saturday night. Movie suggestions?

Sunday was all about getting the house running again. I had a wad of receipts in my wallet that needed to be entered into money (should have brought my PDA), and Cindy went out grocery shopping. We attended the 11:00 service yesterday at Atlantic Shores. Pastor Jim wasn't there, but Pastor Rob did an excellent message on God's Grace as shown in the parable of the prodigal son. I felt like yesterday was the first time in a long time that I was able to "step outside" of myself and just really worship God. Neat experience.

The Praise Team had new faces substituting for many of the staff that were on vacation. Beau sang the "Amazing Grace" version that Todd Agnew released last year ("Grace Like Rain"). Matt Redman's choruses are used quite a bit, and we sang "Nothing but the Blood."


Your blood speaks a better word
Than all the empty claims I've heard upon this earth
Speaks righteousness for me and stands in my defense
Jesus it's your blood


No comments: