Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Weight Watching

Well, yours truly has put on a few of those pounds that he had lost (around twenty to be exact). So, I know that it easier to lose twenty rather than sixty, I started going back to Weight Watchers. Funny, it seems that everyone else had that same idea as well. Weigh-ins started at 6:30 and went on until 7:50. Many who attended the meeting were doing so while in line.

I went ahead and signed up for their monthly pass because I anticipate that this will take a couple of months concentrated point tracking and exercise. The monthly pass saves me a few dollars, but, it gives me access to E-Tools, which I used extensively the first time. Especially tracking my daily points while at work.

So, wish me luck and hope that you see less of me later!

No comments: