Saturday, September 20, 2008

No loafing today!

Just looking at my title for the blog. I have absolutely no idea how I landed on that. Perhaps it hints at my creative side. Perhaps it shines a bit of light on my bad habits. But, however I cam across it, today was neither creative or loafing. I started at eight this morning with the aerator. My neighbor and I rented one of those beast that, well, it can work you over if you are not careful. Luckily I was ready for it this year and had my yard done in about an hour. Still having most of the morning to kill, I decided today was the day that I drain the pool of some of its water and place the cover on it. And, now that I know how to use the fulcrum bar, I do not endanger any part of my anatomy.


What's left for the day? Oceana Naval Air Station is having its annual air show. Its a bit overcast, so I am not sure if we will be able to see the Blue Angels, but, I would like to go out to see the static displays. Hopefully, an F-15 will be on board. I would love to show it off to the girls.


And, if you really want to loaf in front of the computer, check out IMDB: they now have full-length movies and TV shows to stream to your desktop.

No comments: