Monday, March 09, 2009

Still Here.

I guess that this hits most of us at one point or another: we stop contributing meaningful content to our blogs. For me, one reason may be that, despite once declaring Facebook useless, it has become my new email: I am compelled to check it.

I do not post many personal items on Facebook. I reserve that for this spot. For my pals.

Although I will not be as bold as Rick to ask for questions that need deep spiritual thoughts, I will try and begin posting more. I may not have a single topic, and it may still be a virtual grab bag of the good, the bad and the ugly.

See ya soon.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks, Chuck. I also find your posts enjoyable to read and also a nice way to keep up with what is going on in your life these days.

Keep 'em coming!!

LJ said...

I feel I get better at writing when I write when I don't necessarily have a burning desire to say something. Enter the editorial calendar and tear files. I think about something, make a few notes, and go from there.

Martha said...

I never know if my posts are boring, good, interesting, etc., so I try to post something relevant that is going on with me. I have been so busy lately that I have not been on Facebook or Blogger alot.